View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 02:17 PM   #185
Denaron
Random

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Sevithiainen View Post
I wonder if the blinking cursor prevents events from happening...at the moment I am
Spoiler:
waiting for the fax from Chaphill jr
, and I thought I really did everything to trigger that...but maybe I am relying to much on information I know from the previous playthrough, and forget that Grace does not have that info yet in the current playthrough, or something like that. I'll just go and look around some more...
Well, feel free to ask if you need any information!

I've just finished chapter 4. Very interesting but like PhoenixWrong, I also liked the previous chapters better. In my opnion it was the hardest one so far, I got stuck in several points like
Spoiler:
the part we have to use the Ludwig book with the telephone. I haven't noticed the phone number on the book in the first time I read it. I was desperate, using everything on the telephone when accidentaly I called the publisher, lol. By the way, I don't understand how could Thomas Chaphill just "change his mind" and send a document with such importance to Grace, someone he barely knows.

Spoiler:
Finally we're able to get the lily flower by the church, I was trying to take it since chapter 2! I would love to know what the priest and Grace are chatting in german in this part.

Playing: Alan Wake
Last Finished: Black Mirror 2 (4/5)
Favorite: Grim Fandango, The Lost Crown, Twinsen's Odyssey, Metal Gear Solid series, Outcast, Syberia I & II.

Last edited by Denaron; 03-11-2010 at 02:52 PM.