View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 06:12 AM   #153
Fantasysci5
Stalker of Britain

Thanks for the insight, Andrea!

I'm still playing Chapter 1 ( but don't wait up for me, I'm not going to catch up any time soon), and I had a few comments to put in.

I love the live action, which has its merits and annoyances. Between dialogue options, I love how the characters move about a bit, making the scene anything but static. But on the same coin, I hate when the dialogue is over, and there's an awkward few seconds of just staring at Gabriel before it goes back to the dialogue options. I always found that pretty awkward.

I felt sorry for Thomas, since Gabriel uses him for his own means. I know most adventure heroes do this, but it always makes me feel sorry for the used characters, and makes me wonder what happened to them afterwards.

What you were saying Andrea, I actually liked Klingmann a lot. He seems so knowledgable, and although he doesn't hold a candle to Von Glower, he's still a favorite. And I did always think Von Zell had a thing for Von Glower, too.
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes