View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 08:01 PM   #148
Sughly

Yeah I finished Chapter 3 (finally) yesterday. That cuckoo clock puzzle was ridiculous! Bah. I hate to admit it but I had to use a walkthrough for that one - it was killing me! And when I saw what to do with it... I don't think I ever would have got it otherwise . I'm not sure it's anything to do with it being a particularly irrelevant puzzle, but I think it's possible I'm struggling with the puzzles a little more in the FMV interface that I'm not as used to.

That said, great chapter and completely agree about von Glower. Very interesting character and to me a clear stand out. Gabe's 5 minutes of fame with the press was great, very much what I've been waiitng for from Gabe in this game .

As a first time player it seems obvious that
Spoiler:
Zell (I think that's the name of the guy that's losing his temper?) is the wolf doing the killings, what with the book's description of changes in mood etc. Unless of course it's a red herring. Then there's von Glower's mask conveniently from Brazil where the book outlines the history of werewolves from that region...

Also a great intro vid for chapter 4. I swear I can remember that scene from trailers that were around at the time, seems very familiar...

Now playing: The Longest Journey, Gray Matter, Lost Horizon
Recently finished: Sanitarium
Looking Forward To: Deponia, Resonance