View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 01:57 PM   #62
Luna Sevithiainen
Pixiehunter

I'm ready too.
It has only been a year since I last played GK2, so I kinda sped through the first chapter. As in GK1, the first chapter is nice, but doesn't really pull me in yet. It is still to...how to put it...realistic? In the here and now? It will not be until the next day that the story will deepen, get its flavour.

As for the
Spoiler:
tape splicing, I remember when reading the manual that I saw something about it, but as I also saw that that was part of the game, I skipped it, because I am like that: anything that can be potentially remotely spoilerish, such as puzzle explanation, I don't read. With as a consequence that I had no idea about splicing. Later, when I read it, I found out it basically tells you that you need to use it in chapter 1. Had I known that, I wouldn't have been stuck with no idea how to get to those wolves.

As for the old/new Gabriel. I think I like both. I like the explanation about him being less sarcastic because he has lost Malia. Never though about that, but it so makes sense! I also think this Gabriel fits in with the atmosphere of the story, a bit dark...

Anyways, I'm ready for chapter 2: let the story begin!