View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 11:58 AM   #34
danigar

Wow thanks Andrea, that's a very interesting and wonderful insight. I think the part about the philosophy is very interesting and I can't wait when we get more in depth in that side of the game as it progresses. I have to agree that what this game lacks in interaction or with the characters' remarks, it completely makes it up for it with its cinematic style and depth. Like Fien said, nothing beats real actors I would say, cause I understand why people would not like Gabe's or Grace's actors in contrast with the ones in the other games, but this way feels like more compelling and closer to a movie form and gives it a total new depth, like Andrea perfectly put it... I also loved the tour as well! I haven't seen it before and I enjoyed it immensely, it is indeed very funny (loved the end of part 13 ). I didn't see it all but I supposed Andrea would provide the respective locations that are explored in each Chapter ... By the way guys thanks for mentioning Lynch and those movies, I'm not really familiar with his work but now you got me all interested. I'll have to check it out