View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 02:53 PM   #442
MoriartyL
Not like them!

Send a message via AIM to MoriartyL

*WHUMPF* What date is it? February 19th... Yes! My time machine was a total success! A little bumpy toward the end there, but it worked! Ha! What's going on in the discussion now?- The Project YCARUS conversation. The Project YCARUS conversation?! The Project YCARUS conversation?!!! Of all the time periods in this years-long thread, it had to be this conversation? In all the years I spent in this inane thread, this was the worst part! I think I should go back and take my chances with the apocalypse.

No, no, I just need to correct my settings here. This is too early, it was later that I started the whole Daedelus thing. I'd better head back and try again.

Wait a minute, what's this my time machine landed on? AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I squished myself! He's... I mean, I'm DEAD! AAGH! What do I do? Can someone help please?! A little help? Oh, why do I ask- they're not going to pay any attention to me, like always. They ignore me so completely I bet they won't even read this post! Nah, they'll just sort of skip it. "MoriartyL? Yawn! I won't read that!" Or like that house in Harry Potter- BUT I'M DEAD!

Don't panic, Mory.. WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO MORY, HE'S DEAD! No, that's panicking. What can I do.. um, well, I don't want to mess up the timeline too much (other than that one thing), so I guess I'll just have to write exactly what I wrote before. Um, later. Um, whatever. Yes, that seems reasonable- since no one will read this post, there's no need for them to even know I killed him- NO, I DIDN'T KILL HIM! I mean, No. I did not kill him. What would make you ask that? So what was it I said here? Right... Yes, Robert. Posting will absolutely kill the thread. And no, that thing with the buffalo is a terrible, horrible idea and even Hammerite's idea for YCARUS was better and that is saying something, and why the hell did I think it would be a good idea to go back in time in this thread.

I thought I was finished with this thread. Just one post change, and that's it. But no. [groan] I hate time travel.

Last edited by MoriartyL; 02-18-2010 at 03:01 PM.