View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 02:07 PM   #392
mgeorge

I have to admit I've never played a Jane Jenson game. I know! Blasphemy! Heretic! Although I'm not that much of an AG player, so don't mind me.

And I hate to burst anyones bubble here, and I hope I don't. I want the game to live up to it's hype. Mostly because there don't seem to be many AG's coming out as of late that seem to be that good. Personally I was really looking forward to Mr. Boakes latest, but not so sure now, so think I'll wait for a price drop on it. Although I still have hope.

But here's what I think's going to happen. As with Dreamfall, that had everyone here drooling in anticipation over, I think the game will probably fail to live up to many peoples expectations, and there will be massive arguments over it's merits and shortcomings.

Mostly shortcomings. Because most games that take this long to be released get scrutinized even more so than "normal" games, and this will be no exception. So unless the game truly is perfect, (and none are), I think we can expect lots of heated debate over it. When and if it ever gets released.

I actually think that's a good thing for these forums to.