Thread: Mass Effect 2
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 01:39 AM   #100
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

I miss the elevator rides. They never were too long for me, and the conversations between your squad members were fun.

Also, I think my favourite squad combination right now is Thane and Tali. When saying "If you get an unreasonable order, you should disobey it." Tali says "Good to know that for the next time Shepard sends us on a suicide mission." and Thane answers "That's about twice a day.". ^^

Also, am I the only one who got tears in their eyes when exploring the wreck of the old Normandy? I really was close to crying when reading Pressly's Journal. I miss the old bugger.

Also, the Space Hamster Rock - he even has Boo's "voice acting" ^^. The fish suck however, as nice to look at as they are. They keep dying on me, even though Kelly promised she'd feed them for me while I'm away.

Overall, I greatly enjoy the game. Even though I agree there's a bit too many "badass" characters. Though Jack does show some soft sides, and that she's not completely happy with her badassery. Also, the new hacking games are good. I really got frustrated with the old ones. Also, I want my darn inventory back!

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!