View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 03:57 AM   #20
Matan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giocherellone View Post
- your game was hosted in the old site "Spectacular Monkey Island". Do you have the OTHER games hosted in that site, too (or however a list of OLD LucasArts fangames, besides those I mentioned)?
- In that web site, there were TWO games with that name (from the same creator): "The new quest" and "The new quest / A new hope / The legend of the flaming monkey". Those two games are the same game or two different games?
- I have another game from that web-site, called "Guybrush's Log How to break into a mansion". Strangely, the "exe" file of that game is called "The new quest"! Can you explain me, please?
Well, sorry, but I do not know anything about that website or about the other games you mentioned. I was involved with only one monkey island fan game which didn't really work out (as the only thing I created was the engine and the very short demo). I'm not even sure if we're talking about the same game because I didn't know it was still available anywhere.

The only possibility I can think of is that the other guys involved in the project (can't really remember who they were) later wrote an actual game with the same name.

Anyway, I e-mailed you what I have.