View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 01:52 AM   #19
Giocherellone

Default LucasArts fangames - Old glories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matan View Post
Wow, it's crazy that someone still remembers that game

It's a demo I wrote quite a while ago (in 1996, when I was 14). It was supposed to be a proof-of-concept for an engine that I wanted to use to program a full game for some guys from the mIRC channel who started working on the script.

I still have it if you want it. It has almost zero gameplay though, and only demos the use of the interface (the rest of the screen is black)
WOW WOW WOW!

Matan! I'm so happy!

Of course I want it, eheheh ^_^

I have other things to ask you:
- your game was hosted in the old site "Spectacular Monkey Island". Do you have the OTHER games hosted in that site, too (or however a list of OLD LucasArts fangames, besides those I mentioned)?
- In that web site, there were TWO games with that name (from the same creator): "The new quest" and "The new quest / A new hope / The legend of the flaming monkey". Those two games are the same game or two different games?
- I have another game from that web-site, called "Guybrush's Log How to break into a mansion". Strangely, the "exe" file of that game is called "The new quest"! Can you explain me, please?

Let me know everything (I told: I'm insatiable!), ok? If you want contact me ([email protected]).

Ciao ciao

Paolo