Thread: Mass Effect 2
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 12:56 AM   #93
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Awww! Rachni Queen. Beautiful Lobsters from outer space. Got the message for Otterley when she, Tali, and Miranda touched down for the first time on Illium. I miss the Beautiful Lobsters.

(You probably wouldn't have gotten this if you did not import your Shepard from ME and made a certain choice)

EDIT: OMG! Tears! Shiala's green! Poor girl. Because of Otterley was a Paragon before (and now is again, largely) she heard the Baria Rep's full story...and the Rep was crying tears.

VERY THOUGHTFUL. It's amazing what a difference tears can make in a dramatic moment.

Also, there's a touching moment when Shiala thanks Shepard this time now and Shiala trails off... it's an exquisite scene where a not single word is exchanged.

Again, this probably wouldn't make emotional sense to you if you didn't import your ME Shepard.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien

Last edited by Intrepid Homoludens; 02-02-2010 at 01:33 AM.