View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 04:26 AM   #202
Intense Degree
Failed Birthday Elf

Finished day 6 already!

Firstly, thank you so much for your posts introducing each day Andrea which are interesting and really get me in the mood to crack on! It's really interesting and useful to have the tie in information between game and novel, as whilst I have read the novel it was a fair while ago.

Day 6 is a great day, with some pretty tough puzzles
Spoiler:
In my opinion at least, the writing on the wall and tracker into the old Sekey Madoule and getting the right paraphanalia on to get into the St John's Eve Voodoo Party!
but still remaining mostly logical and clear and always driving the story on, not just incidental obstacles that distract attention away from the story.

Gabriel is getting deeper and deeper into this as every day goes by and, as Andrea had said, he is beginning to take responsibility for "the sins of the fathers". The way this comes together with his feelings for Malia and the previous Gunter/Tetelo relationship is really a masterstroke. But I'm getting a little ahead of myself here!

Something I noticed about getting into Moseley's Office

Spoiler:
I honestly couldn't count how many times I have played this game and every time I have had to wait until Frick is dozing off at the desk after getting his Beignets to get past him. However, this time I managed to get into the office while he was out getting the Beignets. I didn't even know you could do that as I have tried it before but never managed it, Frick always came back in and caught me! Anyone else managed this or is it something obvious that I've just never managed before?