View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 03:11 PM   #18
Jehane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee in Limbo View Post
Ah ha, I see what you're saying. Truth to tell, I completely missed Black Mirror, screenshots and all. Looks like that's a game I should look into then. Thanks.
You should, definitely. It's a great game even if it has some logical problems and an ending that leaves many questions unanswered. I've recently completed the sequel, Black Mirror 2, and that managed to answer a few questions - only to come up with new ones. Same problem as with BM1 - the ending is not really satisfying. But it seems there's another sequel in planning so maybe that one will answer all questions once and for all

It's a shame that Alter Ego has been set to TBA; I was really looking forward to this game, hoping that Future Games would do better than on Next Life/Reprobates even though I still think that Next Life/Reprobates is not a bad game. It does have its merits but also many downfalls. For example, the dream sequences were brilliant and exciting whereas wandering about the island, picking up sticks and stones and such was boring, boring, boring.