View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 11:11 PM   #150
Bandersnatch

Installed the game a couple of days ago because I wanted to play a game with a enjoyable story and heard Gabriel Knight had a dark and adult storyline. By chance I stumbled across this thread and it looks like my timing couldn't be better. I just finished day 3 today and I am loving this game. I usually have a hard time getting into older games, but this one captured me from the start. At first Gabriel's voice bothered me, but it has grown on me now. Also I remember thinking "Hey...doesn't Grace sound like Doug's wife on King of Queens? Nah...couldn't be" and then ran to IMDB to find out it was . And also Tim Curry and Mark Hamill, very impressive. Looks like I'll be playing alongside you all.

That clock in the attic annoyed me so bad. I thought it was the trunk underneath it I was supposed to look inside so it went like:

Open trunk - Truck lid is blocked by the clock.
Move clock - Gabriel doesn't want to rearrange the attic.
Move trunk - Trunk is too heavy.
GAHHHHHH!!! Help me Gran! Of course it didn't get any better once I examined the clock itself.

Went and ordered a copy of the book too. Also it seems I registered for this forum awhile back and completely forgot about it, weird.