View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:48 AM   #8
Luna Sevithiainen
Pixiehunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sughly View Post
You know you play Adventure Games too much when you check Adventure Gamers' forums more than 3 times a day.
Whoops

...When you think of items in terms of the responses to 'look', 'get','use', 'talk to' and the like
...When you keep on thinking you want to be an adventure game designer when you grow up, even though you know that is not going to happen ()
...When you look at random items and think how you can use them in other ways than their common use
...When you are developing a lack of sleep because you usually only quit playing when you are stuck and you JUST managed to solve the puzzle you are stuck in, and so you just have to see what lies beyond that...and beyond that...and beyond that
...When you wake up in the middle of the night with an AHA-erlebnis
...only to find out that that AHA-erlebnis included items and the likes of multiple games
...When your college notebooks are filled with lists of locations you can go to and every possible item in those areas, because you are stuck and want to figure out what you can do next when the lecture is over
...When you just wrote down said locations and items by heart and the list is actually complete
...When in that same notebook are written out the full introduction song of Conquests of the Longbow and the complete poem of Gabriel Knight 1
...When you spent your travelling hours with in your head writing endless essays about your opinion about different aspects of adventure games (dying, labels, a game in particular, Sierra vs LucasArts, the likes)

I am guilty to the above