View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 01:32 AM   #91
Little Writer

Wow, this is going fast. I won't be able to keep up at this pace.

Played for an hour and a half on Saturday morning, then for another half hour in the afternoon and finished day one with 65 points.

When I first played this game, the opening sequence at the shop had me confused for a long time because I always thought Grace saying the "It lives, I see" line was part of the phone conversation, and "Lolita" was some kind of pseudonym for Gabriel and the person calling needed his help in a Ghostbusters-style situation.

I had so much trouble with the mime; I always lost him! After playing the game a few times this sequence was no longer a problem, so I guess it has just been too long.

First time I ever saw the beignet guy appear at the police station on day one. Now it makes more sense that Gabe recognizes him later on.

Came online and noticed people already started day two, so I continued playing for an extra 45 minutes or so. I didn't take the time examining everything in the background as I did during day one out of fear I'd get too far behind. Finished day two with 101 points.

I used to find listening to Dr John so interesting, but now it's become boring. His voice seems to change as well with some lines, like they were recorded in a different session.

I just love Malia's voice. It's funny, because doesn't Leilani Jones also do the voice of the voodoo lady in Monkey Island? I also used to think Malia looked like Mariah Carey.

And of course who doesn't get a kick out of Tim Curry's butler cameo! Before playing this game I'd only seen him in the "Clue" movie and "Home Alone 2". That's why I totally didn't recognize Gabe's voice.

Just finished:Jurassic Park, Mata Hari
Playing now:Assassin's Creed 2, So Blonde
To be continued:Final Fantasy 13