View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 06:09 PM   #84
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

It's very possible to play action games on the PC. That's how it has always been for years. It really depends on how well the developers design the interface.

I've played both Max Payne games on my PC and it was elegantly done. I didn't need a controller. Both those games were from Remedy, the same good team making Alan Wake.

I've played other action games, like American McGee's Alice and Splinter Cell, without any flaws. It's simply that the developers did a good job with the interface.

If you are complaining about not being able to play an action game on the PC, are you really saying that you don't know how to play it on the PC? Or that you've played both PC and console games and merely prefer the console for action games?
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien