View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 02:12 PM   #3
Denaron
Random

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee in Limbo View Post
Well, Squinky is on vacation, so she can't answer for Vancouver, but I live about an hour outside of Toronto, and I can honestly say that, if you're looking for a nice place to hang out for a bit and brush up on your English, you may find Vancouver more to your liking. Toronto is pretty interesting if you know where to go, but it's expensive and pretty hectic, and if you're not a big city person, you probably wouldn't enjoy it as much. Vancouver isn't small either, but I gather it's a little more laid back. If I had to choose between the two, I'd probably choose Vancouver. But if you're looking for lots of exciting things to try, Toronto has a bit of everything.

I wonder where Jack is? He might be better able to argue in Toronto's favour better than I can.
Hmm, I see. Toronto seems very interesting, but my priority is to study/practice the language and, based on what you said, probably I'll not have much time, maybe money, to experience everything the city has to offer. So, maybe vancouver is the best choice. I'll think about it.

Thanks a lot Lee. I really appreciate your help!

Playing: Alan Wake
Last Finished: Black Mirror 2 (4/5)
Favorite: Grim Fandango, The Lost Crown, Twinsen's Odyssey, Metal Gear Solid series, Outcast, Syberia I & II.

Last edited by Denaron; 12-20-2009 at 03:20 PM.