View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 07:20 AM   #1
Denaron
Random

Default {help} About Canada - Vancouver/Toronto

What's up guys?

I'm thinking to spend 1 month in Canada next year (march/april) to study english and i'm not sure which city to choose, both Vancouver and Toronto cities seems to be awesome. So, I believe there's a few canadians here in the forum. Could anyone, who lives or already visited one of those cities, say something about them? Maybe pros and cons between them?

Vancouver seems to be more peaceful with prettier landscapes, in other hand Toronto seems to be more crowdy with many entertainment options, am I right? Perharps it's a personal decision, isn't it?

I've never traveled outside Brazil before and I'm not rich, hehe. So i would really appreciate some advices like things to check/avoid, interesting and ecominic places to visit and unexpensive stores to buy my stuff!

Thank you very much for the attention, and I'm sorry to ask you guys such things but I think there's nothing like hear the natives, usually travel agencies just tell us what we want to know!

Playing: Alan Wake
Last Finished: Black Mirror 2 (4/5)
Favorite: Grim Fandango, The Lost Crown, Twinsen's Odyssey, Metal Gear Solid series, Outcast, Syberia I & II.