View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 02:48 PM   #8
kadji-kun
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terramax View Post
No. I saw a preview and it looks so Americanised. Like a trailer for a typical, average, run-off-the-mill low-budget horror flick.
Don't know about you, but that can be said about pretty much every Asian horror film. I purposely said Asian and not Japanese because most of the asian countries fall for the same visuals over and over again. Russia and India are exempt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terramax View Post
I've given up hoping for a return to the Silent Hill glory days (the original trilogy).
Don't know about you, but all the silent hill games were generally the same. Only difference is the characters and visuals. I would say this is the first Silent Hill game that leaves the traditional feel of the series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Writer View Post
I've heard this game is also scheduled to be released for PS2 (sometime in February). I really like that. I got "Origins" as fast as possible, but I'd rather take a look at "Homecoming", which isn't for PS2 (and I'd rather not play such a game on PC, even if I WAS 100% sure I could run it).
No one should play Homecoming on the pc. Its buggy as S***. Better off playing it on the 360.