View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 06:02 AM   #1
Pinback

Default Heartland of Darkness (Warning: Violent imagery)

Hey all,

I'm currently working on a freeware indie adventure title, thought this looked like a good place for a shameless attempt to drum up some publicity Well, onto the spiel then.

Heartland of Darkness: The Homunculi

In short, Heartland of Darkness is a psychedelic horror adventure.
The story revolves around a young man who finds himself within the bowels of a hellish nighmare.
Not sure who to trust and dogged by horrific apparitions at every step, he must escape at all costs.
It's going to be a medium length game of around the 40-60 screens mark. Full soundtrack.

I don't want to give away much of the plot yet, as I want to get my box art done and nut out a few more details first. I should have a trailer finished by the new year.

"The curtain has been lifted. Time now to play your part in this tragedy! Smear the greasepaint over your face and whimper.
The Chamber of Horrors is simply a wooden box my friend. It's all just a mirror, not a miracle. Just think of this as therapy...

'The words rang inside my skull and then subsided. I lifted my eyelids and saw nothing but faces swirling,
jutting forth from every surface, stabbing at me like needles thrust into a straw doll.'"

Last edited by Pinback; 11-24-2009 at 04:13 AM.