View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 01:34 PM   #4
HeatherL

Thank you both very much! I remember playing Bone with you Melanie, thanks for replying to my post.

Funny enough, Kadji-kun, the cool guy behind the web and mobile versions of the Alter-Ego game is a good friend of mine and is helping me with this project. His name is Dan Fabulich, and he's developing a scripting language that specifically makes this kind of work much easier to do. This is a project I designed in Graduate school, but Dan's Choice Script scripting language is such a good fit for making the game go that its what I've decided to use.

Oh, and just a clarification on how Kickstarter works: You can pledge however much you like but it will not take the money from you until the closing date of the project and then ONLY if the pledge amount has been reached (or excceeded!) So if you would like to pledge, you can go ahead and do so without needing to have the money at the moment.

Thanks so much for your support! I'd love to hear more feedback, and I would also be happy to answer any questions about the project if anyone has any to ask.

Heather