View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 11:30 PM   #1644
Little Writer

Regarding adventure games, I'm playing "The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood". I've got two charges dropped and now I'm working on the other two. I know WHAT I have to do, but not HOW to do it.

Then I'm also continuing with "Final Fantasy 12". Started a new game a while back, then stopped because I discovered Telltale and TLJ/Dreamfall. I've reached the Stillshrine, but I've headed back to Rabanastre to try some hunts first.

EDIT:
I've reached the part in the story where I have to find my way into Archadia. So I need to get past the Wyrm's Nest in the Westersand. I'm in Rabanastre, alreeady talked to the guys at the gate and on the fountain. The last one told me to find Northon at Storehouse 5 in Lowtown. But I can't find him! First I thought it was a glitch because I had already accepted the Zorthros hunt in the Garamsythe Waterways, and Storehouse 5 is filled with people watching the thief. So I finished the hunt first, thinking perhaps Northon would show up there when those other people were gone. But still nobody. I must've talked to almost every green dot on the map (well, obviously not all of them, because this guy must be hiding somewhere!) I just hope it's not a real glitch and this guy doesn't show up, meaning I'm stuck!

Just finished:Jurassic Park, Mata Hari
Playing now:Assassin's Creed 2, So Blonde
To be continued:Final Fantasy 13

Last edited by Little Writer; 11-12-2009 at 02:58 AM.