View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 05:10 PM   #4517
Fantasysci5
Stalker of Britain

Aww, I understand Lee. If you feel it puts a wedge between the friendship, you can apologise, but if the other person did need something to be said, don't feel bad. Just be there for that person.

Gosh-I'm trying to laugh at my own situation, but to me it's half funny, half sucky. Louie bought me a one-month XBox Live subscription, which was really sweet of him. We were trying to set it up, and it ended up saying I was 9 years old. I tried to change it, but it was already set in, and wouldn't allow a change. So we had to go ahead and make the account with "parental supervision", which we decided to use Louie as. I mean, we tried to delete the account, since we hadn't "paid" for it yet (read: put in the numbers), but the email that I had to create to even use XBox Live was now attached to that age. So now I have parental controls including muting all players, and just generally sucks. I've emailed Bungie to try and explain my dilema, but I'm not sure they'll believe me or not. I'll have to scan my ID or something and send them that. Anyway, sorry if none of that made sense, I'm just venting my frustration.
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes