View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 01:01 AM   #66
aries323

As for DLC, BIoware has really experienced what must be a first for them. THey were NOT, and I repeat NOT ready, to the thousands of people, trying to redeem their code for the DLC - all at once. Hence, they've opened up the old DA forums (again); the new social site forums are opened too.

Talking about DLC, if you play a Dwarf Noble and you have DLC....and wondering why you don't suddenly have it. Here's the reason why:

Spoiler:
As a Dwarf Noble, you'll loose your gear, at a certain point during the origin. This includes any DLC items you might have.

Luckilu there's a way to fix that:

http://daforums.bioware.com/forums/v…orum=145&sp=30

Please find the from OriginalBaern to learn how to stip this from occuring.

Bioware have, via a dev. acknowledget this problem. They're looking for way to fix this - and apologizes a lot - at least according to Nathan Frederick.

For some reason the console versions are not affected:

Sydney Tang, another dev. from Bioware, wrote:

Quote:
I am told that this bug was fixed for the console versions of the DLC items. The issue was found and fixed while testing the console port of the DLC, but the Windows DLC had been finalized by then.
Now to speak about the game (which I don't sadly have )

If you think the game might be too hard for you combat-wise, then you can turn down the difficulty to easy; no shame in that is there. Just learn the ropes of the game, how the tactics and strategy works. If you find yourself way in over you head, flee, flee and flee --- and go out and become stronger.
And come back again...and smash, smash, and smash..

Rumours are appearing both on the DA forums and the new Social Site forums that this game won't let you do any quests if fail your persuasin check or if you (the main character) isn't of the rigght class say a rogue or mage?