View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 01:08 PM   #60
Vel
Quo non ascendet?

I just finished replaying this magnificent title for the 6th or 7th time. Need I say my impressions were not by the least diminished? Once again I was shattered, once again I felt completely immersed on the doomed train. Grand, really grand.

New stuff I found during this replay:
Spoiler:

- Not only could you spy while Anna is dressing, but you could satisfy your voyeur urge while she was sleeping, too.

- You could evade the whole police chase altogether if you disposed of Tyler's body at night

- Several documents I had missed, such as Tatyana's draft for a farewell letter to Alexey.

- Very slight intonational irony Cath utilises when speaking to certain characters, like Kronos and Abbot. For a line or two, he mocks their articulation. I had either missed or forgotten that.

Even after so many passages, the last Orient Express apparently has even more things concealed, and I've scheduled my next replaying of this unique game for the summer of 2012. Till then.

---
"He's well known as a champion for freedom and justice in countries other than his own."