Thread: Three Questions
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 10:08 AM   #2853
AFGNCAAP
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumgottist View Post
(If this forum had had a blushing smiley, I'd use it.)
<---------
Quote:
Originally Posted by geggis View Post
1. If you could have any 5 artists dead or alive for your own ultimate music festival line-up who would they be and in what order from start to finish?
2. Do you have 3 questions prepared before you answer someone elses questions or do you make them up after answering?
3. Why do you think there are more male than female comedians?
1. John, Paul, George, Ringo and Ludwig van. And let them improvise something together on stage (just no "Roll Over Beethoven" - too obvious).
2. I only post here if I find at least one of the most recent three questions interesting, and only think about the questions after having replies done. Although I sometimes use the previously prepared questions that I didn't get to post because somebody replied to the ones I had wanted to answer before I finished typing. (Lost yet? )
3. Because, despite any stereotypes, men are statistically speaking more of attention whores.

QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM

1. What was your last "brilliant, original, and yours alone" idea for a story that you discovered some film/book/game/etc. had already used?
2. What is your least favourite character flaw that you freely admit to have but hate when others point out about you?
3. Favourite Beatles song?