Thread: Three Questions
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 04:09 AM   #2834
MoriartyL
Not like them!

Send a message via AIM to MoriartyL

1. When I was little I'd get into pointless (physical) fights just for the sake of having fights. I found that exhilarating. (I was an angry kid.) I kind of miss that. I stopped when it got to the point of ganging up with my friends on an innocent victim, and we lost. I got a lot of much-needed humility that day.
  2. Well, that story was from when I was twelve, so I'd say I'm pretty slow at growing up. Right now I'm living at home with my parents with no job, and I'm 21. I'm not even sure what "wisdom" is yet.
  3. Yes, I absolutely do. And for the record, that's not a "scientific concept", it's a theory. Which I don't hold by. I believe that men and women are mentally exactly the same, and that all differences in behavior come from either physical differences or (more usually) differences in how they're treated by society. There's a huge discrepancy between how harshly we treat men, and how condescendingly we treat women. The theory of evolutionary roles is just propagating sexist stereotypes and should not be given legitimacy.

=================================================

1. What skill of yours do you value least?
  2. What skill of yours do you value most?
  3. What was the last time someone surprised you with a skill you didn't expect of them?