View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 03:42 AM   #1
Adventurer4Life

Default Death Gate (Reviews)

Ok... well here we go again.. and this time I am doing Death Gate. A Legend Interactive game and a terrific example of how incredibly well designed puzzles and interaction with the game world can overcome age. This is retro gaming in a nutshell. Based on The Death Gate Cycle this game brings a terrific story, has extremely good conversations trees and voice over's, brilliant game design and even some genre first game devices now common place in game. Though this game did it first.

Well this is my last review for the time being (I tend to do them in 2s for some reason) and I hope you like it. The Policenauts review was a little rushed as it was an after though. I was in fact working on The Cornels' Bequest, but thought it would be good to get that review out while the game was in its current resurgence of popularity due to the recent release of the English fansub.

I think I am finally starting to get these reviews working as I wish, as in fitting in most of the commentary I wish to fit in.. I am even under 10 min this time I feel this is my best review so far.

Anyway.. I hope you like it
Have fun and Happy Adventuring
A4L

YouTube = Death Gate (Review)
YouTube Direct Link MP4 (32meg) - download
YouTube Direct Link HD MP4 (152meg) - download

Last edited by Adventurer4Life; 09-23-2009 at 04:25 PM.