View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 12:52 PM   #19
dmouse097
I (heart) classics.

Reading some of the replies to this thread disheartened me a little. It reminded me of the book Rogue Leaders -- a book almost ghosted by LucasArts that dedicates 75% of it's pages to Star Wars. Then, as an adventure gamer, I fall upon this thread, and the first handful of replies here are essentially saying "down with the classic properties, bring us more Star Wars and other fighting games!" [unless they want a MMO Tentacle game, which just scares me.]

Don't get me wrong, I want to see more quality works from Lucas. I just stopped holding my breath years ago. Although it wasn't worth the $10, I bought the SOMI update, partly for curiosity and partly to support the cause. But then I noticed how little they cared, even about that, how lazy they were, they didn't bother animating details from the original, like any flowing water or lava, or flickering fires.

The next MM or MI title that comes out, my wallet will open immediately. But I'm not expecting to get my money's worth anymore if it's released by Lucas.

Last edited by dmouse097; 09-14-2009 at 07:48 PM.