View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 05:41 AM   #2
terhardp

Hi! Thank you for the links. Unfortunately, I was unable to watch the interview from YouTube because it was constantly re-buffering (even though I have a broadband connection) and the download link seems to be dead.

BTW, I'm a big fan of Runaway series and one of those who think that it has brought a breaze of fresh air to the genre. I love the all aspects of the first two games: graphics, music, story, acting as well as general mood and feel. Acording to the screenshots and trailer I've seen thus far, "Runaway: Twist of Fate" will continue this tradition. I also feel a bit sad that it's going to be end of Runaway saga. But if they manage to come out with the decent ending which will nicely round-up the whole thing, I'm not complaining. I just hope that the talented people behind this title will continue making new games like "Runaway".

P.S. I'm hoping that english PC version will come out immediately when the game ships. I thought I've seen some german titles in the trailer; I hope that we won't have to wait for more than a year for the english-voiced game to be available, like with Secret Files 2 or Memento Mori.