View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 11:51 AM   #38
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurufinwe View Post
I'm struggling to find a single sentence in this paragraph that doesn't scream far-fetched.
It feels far-fetched to me in the same way that The Da Vinci Code did. But, unlike The Da Vinci Code, GK3's story is much more better written, interesting and immersive. And although I was confused with certain aspects of the story, after I'd finished GK3 a couple of times, I wasn't nearly as confused as I was after I'd seen TDVC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henke View Post
Define far-fetched? Surely vampires and "secret societies" everywhere isn't exactly extremely realistic but have computergames main goal ever been realism in any way?
True.

Anyway, thanks for clarifying Andrea. It's still puzzling...

Spoiler:
how, even though Magdalen or the Templars had moved Christ's body, during the cutscene with Gabriel's ancestor, it seemed that Jesus had returned to the Heavens. But then... that could just be his spirit/soul I guess.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour