Thread: Three Questions
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 12:55 PM   #2771
Trumgottist
Game Creator Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerite View Post
1. What was the last film/book/record/whatever to have a profound effect on you?

2. How do the societies and clubs in a university (this may only really apply to UK forumites, sorry if that's the case) help to develop friendships and stuff?

3. How is it that there are so many creative and expressive people who, in their private lives, are known to be extremely shy?
1. Bridge to Terabithia (the movie - I haven't read the book). I've also been listening to Live Art by The Flecktones all summer. "Lochs of Dread" is just great.

But nothing beats a live concert. I listened to a great singer called Anna Emilsson a few weeks ago. Best concert of the year.

2. I don't know. I've never belonged to university societies or clubs. But I suppose any sort of community can help to develop friendships and stuff.

3. Maybe the extroverts don't have the same need to be creative? They get a fulfilling life without it, because they are good at interacting with people.

--

1. If someone were to describe you as odd or weird, how'd you react?

2. Are you weird?

3. Would you rather be a strange person or a member of a crowd?