View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 07:45 AM   #42
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

I've just finished the demo and i think it's great! The graphics are nice and slick, the frame-rates are smooth, combat and stealth are fun, feel natural and satisfying imo (i had no issues anyway), the voice acting sounds great (especially Mark Hamill's Joker), and it's great that the game isn't a typical movie tie-in of The Dark Knight or Tim Burton's Batman, but rather, inspired by the original source material and animated series. I also like the Character Trophies and Character Bios you unlock along the way.

I can't wait for this game to come out. I'm really looking forward to it. And i can't wait to experience more of the 'detective/investigation' side of it as well as the boss fights.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour