View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 12:03 PM   #148
TiAgUh
handsome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
I mean Rorschach's entire method of investigation seemed to consist of walking into some random pub and beating people up until somebody gave him information (without any reason given as to why the people of that particular pub might have people with said information) and harassing a retired costumed villain who only ever took up his costume as part of a trend that never really caught on.

Do you get where I'm coming from?
It's Rorschach dude, 90% of his 'methods' simply don't make sense the only way for him to get infos is to try anywhere... but wait, if im not wrong they were all connected because
Spoiler:
they all worked for Pyramind Transnational: the dude Ozy hired and Moloch. Ozy's guy usually went to that bar and Moloch was the only villain still alive, which made him a suspect of the famous murder.

Quote:
To be honest I have no idea how this system really works. Feel free to enlighten me if you know more.
It's DC, talking more about it would only hurt our brains

Quote:
It wouldn't bother me nearly as much if the genre didn't dominate comics the way it does. If it wasn't for the Superhero comics the world has become used to then people would be far more accepting of the graphic novel's place in the world of fine literature that it's become increasingly deserving of in the last 20 years or so.
And whose fault is that? Superhero comics or people's minds? Just cuz the protagonist wears a cape it doesn't mean the story sucks or that is something for kids.
Superheroes or not it would all be the same. Comics = books with drawings all over = kids stuff