View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 09:01 PM   #1
fuzzymachinery

Default Brand New Free Game Announcement!!!

Hello,

Forgive my lack of proper gaming site etiquette (I don't generally have time to post to websites). I have completed making a full, near commercial level adventure game........."Tail End Charlie".

You are psychically drawn into the last few moments of a WWII bomber pilot veteran's life. He enlists you to help him collect his memories of his beloved crewmen, so he can complete his "mission".

I wrote a complete walkthrough to accompany the game. It is 479mb and full of puzzles. Some puzzles are very complicated (but totally logical !!), and most puzzles are pretty modest in difficulty.

It uses all original photos and lots of photoshopped objects, items, etc.

If you have played any of the "Carol Reed" games (East Side Story, Time Stands Still, Remedy)......then you are familiar with the style that I employed. It is first person, and uses Wintermute.

Please play my game and enjoy it. I just fell in love with adventure games about two years ago, then decided to devote myself to making a complete game, myself. I went from knowing absolutely nothing at all whatsoever about programming/design to successfully finishing a full game.

Trust me, if I could do it (I am a mailman by profession), then ANYONE could make a good game.

Thank you very much for maintaining a wonderful website.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BIATRTN7

Thanks again everyone and I'm very glad this site allows a neophyte to share his game with everyone who loves adventures!

Terence