View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 02:40 AM   #131
MoriartyL
Not like them!

Send a message via AIM to MoriartyL

Oh, right, this thread isn't just about comics. I've been rewatching Lost in its entirety, and I think I've solved it. No, seriously. The mystery behind the whole thing, the big black-vs-white conflict, I've figured out how it all makes sense. Everything in the show either makes sense or seems like it could easily make sense with a flashback adding in little details. Nothing outright doesn't make sense, except all the science-fiction stuff that obviously won't ever make sense because the writers didn't really think it through before writing. But the mythology, the DHARMA initiative and the Others and the smoke monster and the plane and all that, that I've solved. And I think I know what the next season is going to be about. If all my theories about what's really going on are correct, then the next season will change the timeline, but not from the plane crash. No one we know will even be on that plane in the new timeline. The new season will show alternate lives for every single character, lives which go in totally different directions because all the events that changed them have been erased. Don't ask me where the show ends, though- I'm just as curious to find out as everyone else.