View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 07:13 PM   #990
youfightlikeadairyfarmer

That villain guy hired THOUSANDS of vigilantes to help find and protect ONE piece of treasure. How much did he think it was worth to justify paying those men for full days work? Vigilante seems like a fairly well paying job. Obviously he didn't have to worry about it as Nathan Drake managed to kill them all, but still, it seems excessive. Also, why whenever Drake and Co. found some NEW place that they explicitly say the enemy hasn't discovered is it always crawling with said enemies? Why were there so many people paid to stand around on a ledge next to explosive barrels just in case someone showed up? I understand they might need explosive barrels maybe to bust through walls perhaps, but wouldn't they keep them in one general place where they might be useful. Why did they dump so many of them into the river? They just kept dumping them in there even though they had guns and Drake and Elena should have been easy targets. There were so many nagging questions I couldn't get out of my head throughout that game, which isn't to say it wasn't good of course. The next one looks even sweeter though.