View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 12:45 PM   #3537
AndreaDraco83

Send a message via MSN to AndreaDraco83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzoid View Post
Spoiler:
In the Order of the Phoenix movie, Sirius Black didn't even give Harry that piece of mirror. That item is very important, if i remember correctly, as it helped Harry find one of the Horcruxes in Deathly Hallows (if i got this wrong then feel free to correct me). I'm curious how they'll tackle that. No doubt it won't be as satisfying.
Spoiler:
Actually the mirror allowed Harry to see Aberforth Dumbledore's eye and to get to him, at the Hog's Head, if I'm not mistaken. From there, Harry is able to sneak in into Hogwarts to retrieve the Ravenclaw's Horcrux.

On the other hand,

Spoiler:
I highly doubt that the next movie will feature the wedding of Bill and Fleur, so I don't think that they will bother to explain what happened to The Burrow. I may be wrong, but they never introduced Bill Weasley in the movies and Fleur didn't even appeared in this one. What really bothers me is that I already know that Viktor Krum and even Gabrielle Delacour (!!!) will be featured and now I'm asking myself: If not with Bill and Fleur's wedding, how the hell are they going to bring these characters together?
Top Ten Adventures: Gabriel Knight Series, King's Quest VI, Conquests of the Longbow, Quest for Glory II, Police Quest III, Gold Rush!, Leisure Suit Larry III, Under a Killing Moon, Conquests of Camelot, Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist.

Now Playing: Neverwinter Nights, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box