View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 05:37 PM   #6
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Project Natal for XBox 360.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
Is that one of Myst's sequals? I remember how good I thought the graphics were at the time but I was under the impression that it hadn't aged that well.
It's the original Myst. Click the image to see for yourself. The mouse has been replaced by your fingertips. Instead of it being point & click, it is now touch & go!

I think it still would've been possible to port realMyst (the real time 3D version of Myst) to iPhone or even PSP. Both devices are powerful enough to handle the graphics.

Quote:
...the WiiMote and stylus is already a pretty tantilising alternative to the mouse of a PC.
Remember, the upcoming Project Natal for Xbox360 is also an amazing consideration for adventure games, as well as a similar motion sensing interface for the PS3.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien