View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 02:55 AM   #961
SharonB

Just finished Sherlock Holmes: Case of the Rose Tattoo. I hate to say it, but I was bored by this game. I never felt immersed by the story. Then there was a crazy darts game in there which I couldn't win and had to get my nephew to get me over that part.

The game was long (felt like forever), but I had purchased this game many years ago and I was absolutely determined to finish it. It felt like a chore. I'm sorry that my opinion of this game isn't more positive. I'd give it a 2 out of 5. The voices were excellent, the graphics very good for their time. The music was a little bland.

Plus! It had a password required near the end of the game. I was startled and frightened when this happened as I didn't realize there would be a required password. However, I came to find the answer in the clue book which came with the game.

So, on the whole I didn't like this game and intend to sell it on Ebay soon. Next up game is Woodruff and the Schnibble of Azimuth. Another game I feel compelled to complete. I only hope it plays better than this one.