View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 08:09 AM   #41
Marduk

Location: You want to know where I live? Are you some kind of stalker?
Send a message via MSN to Marduk Send a message via Yahoo to Marduk

I used to be a lot like that, when I was in college. (For any United State'ians reading this; in the UK college is usually something that comes between secondary school and university. And you guys would, I think, refer to 'secondary school' as 'high school').

I'd refer to myself as the 'Chicken Master, true ruler of the world' and that I was here to 'Show people the power and glory of following Cheese' and that 'only be worshipping cheese will you find true enlightenment and happiness!'

There was more to that and was also more varied silliness to my repartee.

I still do it, from time to time. I think it is (and always was) a method of keeping people from getting close to me (and also extremely effective keeping them away from me altogether).

But these days I try to peruse my own brand of pathologically brutal honesty, coupled with relentless, cold and indifferent (though not necessarily factual) logic and word play and find it works equally as well and is quite often more enjoyable.

It is refreshing to see that kind of mental humour in somebody of the female persuasion, though, and I do hope to see more of it.

However I mostly felt like I was on the outside of an inside joke when I read
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlpw View Post
And her boyfriend feels soft and cuddly*snicker*
and
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysci5 View Post
Daddy! You better not be talking about my Louie! Only I would know that very sensitive information!!!

Last edited by Marduk; 07-06-2009 at 08:16 AM.