View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 05:19 AM   #278
MikeLXXXVIII

Send a message via MSN to MikeLXXXVIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsa View Post
Haha, beat this Mike!

It's an ant, tending the lice on my flower. Very interesting top-quality nature pic. Pity it's not totally sharp and the composition is not that good, but still, you can't get better than this .
OOh that is smooth! nature is far more impressive than burning buildings in cities! dang! !!
Very nice moment you captured though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsa View Post
Oh boy. What can I say? I'm beaten . Did you set fire to that building just for the pictures?
Of course when you are up against pros, desperate non complimentary solutions appear! so I feel a bit guilty for whoever had a business in that building at the time!

I will treat with an appetizer myself, I got around 115 pictures currently uploading on another computer on photobucket. Takes years especially when every picture is around 5 megabytes hoho ... *edit* ao the computer restarted itself due to such...

If you remember that picture in a park where the perspective and some things were in the way for the view. (the pm thou sent me)
I took better pictures as I planned to! a bit over a week ago... plus got some fluffy cotton cloud shots which I liked..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...o/P1010094.jpg

Originally I was thinking more over the shape as it kinda looked like a cliff was a cliff, but when I transfered it to the pc I noticed it looks very fluff cotton like which I am happy with..

Last edited by MikeLXXXVIII; 06-30-2009 at 05:30 AM.