View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 10:52 AM   #43
Toops144

Well tried installing the game again (with a great big smile). Reset my computer after installing starforce. Was told the starforce couldn't operate without the necessary patch - gave no idea where to get it (thanks to nonax I went straight to star-force.com).
Very confusing website to say the very least! Again the same feelings as when I first tried to install the game came up thus "why in the name should I have to go through all this trouble just to play a game?!"
Downloaded some driver - to be honest not even sure what it was as the website was ever so helpful :p
Rebooted yet again.
Tried again but some message came up saying the file failed or something, checked the protection.dll and version and even ran as administrator...bang I don't think I was smiling by this time anyhow.
So, I don't know whether that's a good thing or not going by the way you describe the control methods but I give in. Never again am I even going to try to install this game (and no I refuse to go through pirates or fake copies out there) /cry