View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 07:33 AM   #42
booB
Junior Mint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzosports View Post
So far, Zoe has been unable to recognize that her friend is right in front of her, been unable to pick up her cellphone, and then, inexplicably, in a fight, she was not able to throw punches/kick. All she could do was block.
I certainly am no fan of the controls, but I never had anywhere near the level of difficulty you're having. Are you sure you're using all the right controls? If so, have you tried reassigning the keys more to your liking? Or, have you tried the game pad option? Do so... if you can get the controls working, this is an experience not to be missed.

Quote:
it does play like an interactive movie, but on a DVD that keeps skipping, and you need to pull out and wipe every four minutes.
This sounds like an equipment problem on your part. I certainly never had this problem. Does your drive perhaps need cleaning?

If worst comes to worst... hey, you're allowed not to like this game, and based on your experience, I don't think any of us would blame you. I have a ton of complaints about Broken Sword 1, which is one of the best-loved games around these parts. The story was about the only thing I liked about it.