View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 11:20 AM   #33
Jadefalcon

Send a message via ICQ to Jadefalcon Send a message via MSN to Jadefalcon

Another thing to consider is that bringing in Pandora Directive and UAKM shows that GOG are willing to tackle games which are in terms of data, fair sized, with their large amounts of puzzles and FMV.

This means that games like Black Dahlia, Gabriel Knight, X-Files and Spycraft are not beyond the realms of possibility of being released on GOG.

If you aren't already doing so, I'd encourage people to use the wishlist on GOG to put in their 'wishes' for games they'd like to see. I've put in a ton of adventure games of the older type that I'd like to see like the Innocent until Caught series and so on.

The only thing with GOG's wishlist is that there have been certain idiots have taken the mickey out of it. Games like Sherlock Holmes:Nemesis for example have been listed by someone, games that are still fairly new and easily available, or games that don't even exist like Freelancer 2.