View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 02:45 PM   #172
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

A man boarded a plane with his 6 kids. After they all got settled in their seats, a woman sitting across the aisle from the man leaned over to him and asked, "Are all of these kids yours?"

He replied, "No, Ma'am. I work for a condom company. These are customer complaints."

----------

Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small tree begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, "Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?"

The birch says he cannot tell.

But just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling.

The birch says, 'Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?'

The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree and replies, "It is neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch."

The bird then smiles and declares, "It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever poked my pecker into."
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien