Thread: E3 2009
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 11:02 PM   #58
SoccerDude28
Homer of Kittens

Sony showed tons of games in their conference and it would have been REALLY impressive if it weren't that half of the conference was already leaked. Some stand outs for me are Uncharted 2, Assasin's Creed 2 (though I really hated the repetition in the first one so this one better have much more diverse missions), God of War 3, and the team ICO game. As far as the new exclusive Final Fantasy, you know you have the condition of sequilitis when your game has a number 14 next to it, and a sequel is announced before the game is even shipped. The motion controller is still too early to judge, but it lacks the coolness factor of the 360's controller. It did seem much precise though.

Now jumping on to the Nintendo conference. I literally fell asleep through half of it. They did have a couple of good announcements though like the 2 Marios (especially a sequel to Mario Galaxy, one of my favorite Nintendo Wii games), and a new Metroid. The DS has a lot more kick ass games, with a slew of RPG's hitting the platform. Wii Vitality sensor makes me want to nauseate.

Firefox rules