View Single Post
Old 04-16-2004, 09:55 PM   #33
Yufster
Eiran Psychonaut

Send a message via AIM to Yufster Send a message via MSN to Yufster

Quote:
Originally Posted by remixor
It's not so much funny, it's... Well, I guess when I think of you two in a room having a conversation with each other, it's more... What's the word... Okay, yeah, it's pretty funny.

I don't get it. Somebody explain it to me. Why is this funny? Is James pro-Bush? Perhaps he has some facial growth or surplus hair that I would find distracting while trying to speak to him? Perhaps you are just insanely jealous that I get to live on the same chunk of land as James, whereas you only get to live on the same chunk of land as the likes of Tim Schafer. Perhaps you secretly desire to be part of the European Union, too. Maybe James is the first in a new breed of Fundamentalist Catholic Regime. Perhaps--

Woah, thread going off topic! Here, allow me to--

Monkey Island 1

Spoiler:
The ending, with those closeups which were amazing back then, and the fireworks as LeChuck imploded romantically. So much awesomeness, crammed onto such a small disk.

As I was saying, you find this somehow funny, whereas I do not. Or at least, I probably do, but I haven't yet figured out why it is funny. I don't think it's nice of you to make fun of James if it has something to do with disfiguration. Not that I would be at all distracted by that. Now look, you've made me sound like-- never mind.

Why is it funny?

Click and be Damned!

I love S&M!!!

Last edited by Yufster; 04-16-2004 at 10:08 PM.