View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 03:21 PM   #17
kadji-kun
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogwares View Post
before letting the place to the left over of the Adventure Elite, I must say I'm very glad to read this, you have been shitting on so many games and companies over the years, including wonderful games and people that we love, that it is really a good sign when you hate us, I take your remarks as sheer compliments.
Being told as doing bad games by you, is probably the most comforting thing that can happen in a single day.
Hopefully you are just like yearly vaccination against flu, same symptoms than the disease but harmless, except that your own area of expertise is stupidity, every year you come back with the same comments, the same pitiful and ignorant phrases, Frogwares did this, Frogwares didn't do that, look at the color of Watson suit, or the size of the shadows on the floor, or the animations of the pigeons in the street,...
Finally, considering your very constructive critics about our games, and admitting your almost well known authority on Conan Doyle canonical writings, you'll understand that it is really funny to read you. And I believe you are a true fan of us. So to thank you for you constant efforts supporting us, I engage myself that for our next game, I will put a character called Gabe (what does this nick mean by the way? it's a tree or a cake?). I keep the secret about your character in the game and your actions, but it will be at the level of your reputation, hateful and harmless (I promise you won't be a cockroach, it has been made before). So you see we're open minded, we're ready to include you in the game and make you known beyond the borders of this ... forum. You'll get royalties and you could say to your friend at school that you are inside a game, a typical mass production as you call them (that sounds so soviet style), ain't that cool??
The sad thing is that I agree with this, despite how snide it is.

The series is great, and doesn't deserve to be called trash.